2023 ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year Award
BER Earns 2023 ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year Award
Building Efficiency Resources (BER) is proud to announce that it has received the 2023 ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year Award from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy.
Each year, the ENERGY STAR program honors a group of businesses and organizations that have made outstanding contributions to protecting the environment through superior energy achievements. ENERGY STAR award winners lead their industries in the production, sale, and adoption of energy-efficient products, homes, buildings, services, and strategies. These efforts are essential to fighting the climate crisis and protecting public health.
Winners are selected from a network of thousands of ENERGY STAR partners. For a complete list of 2023 winners and more information about ENERGY STAR’s awards program, visit energystar.gov/awardwinners.
- BER Raters verified over 3,000 ENERGY STAR Certified Homes.
- More than 300 Raters and RFIs enrolled in either ENERGY STAR v3/3.1 or ENERGY STAR Multifamily New Construction (ESMFNC) Training with BER.
- 300%+ increase in units verified through GreenBuild MRO services in 2022 compared to 2021.
- Hosted a 45L Tax Credit Update Webinar in August 2022 for HERS Raters and other industry professionals.
- Developed Beyond ENERGY STAR Training to prepare raters to work with the programs that build on ENERGY STAR, including EPA Indoor airPLUS and DOE Zero ENERGY Ready Homes and are key in earning the 45L Tax Credit.
To learn more about how BER supports the success of ENERGY STAR programs: Building Efficiency Resources – Partner of the Year. BER offers ENERGY STAR v3/3.1 and ENERGY STAR Multifamily New Construction training for raters, serves as an ENERGY STAR Multifamily Review Organization, and can certify single family homes through our HERSPro providership.
About ENERGY STAR
ENERGY STAR® is the government-backed symbol for energy efficiency, providing simple, credible, and unbiased information that consumers and businesses rely on to make well-informed decisions. Thousands of industrial, commercial, utility, state, and local organizations—including more than 40 percent of the Fortune 500®—rely on their partnership with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to deliver cost-saving energy efficiency solutions. Since 1992, ENERGY STAR and its partners helped American families and businesses avoid more than $500 billion in energy costs and achieve more than 4 billion metric tons of greenhouse gas reductions. More background information about ENERGY STAR’s impacts can be found at www.energystar.gov/impacts and state-level information can be found at www.energystar.gov/statefacts.