ENERGY STAR Multifamily New Construction Training is now available for certified HERS Raters, Rating Field Inspectors and Energy Modelers.
This is an exciting new opportunity to expand on current ENERGY STAR Version 3/3.1 Training, or it may be taken as a stand-alone course.
All RESNET certified professionals performing energy modeling, field verification and field testing on ENERGY STAR certified residential new construction projects must be fully certified in order to participate in the ENERGY STAR new homes program.
Construction, HVAC, architecture, engineering, and real estate professionals would also benefit from taking this course and learning about this program.
Please note that RESNET certified professionals must earn both the ENERGY STAR version 3/3.1 certification AND the ENERGY STAR Multifamily New Construction certification in order to participate in the ENERGY STAR Multifamily New Construction program.
Created by industry professionals with over 60 years of combined experience
Simply click the registration button below to register for the ENERGY STAR Multifamily New Construction Training online.
Once registered, students will receive an email with a link and log in information for access to the ENERGY STAR Multifamily New Construction training modules. It is recommended, but not required, that students finish all training modules within 1 month.
Qualifies for educational credits
- 18 hours of RESNET Professional Development Hours
- 1 ICC Continuing Education Unit
- 2.86 BPI Continuing Education Units
Cost Effective - only $299:
- BER Rater members receive a 10% discount ($269)
- Group discounts available when registering 4 or more students (contact us)
- BONUS! Save an additional $50 by bundling the ESMFNC training course with the ESv3/3.1 Rater training course at our discounted rate of only:
- $495 for BER members
- $549 for non-BER members
- COMING SOON! State-specific lesson $49/each or 3 for $99
- Train at your own pace from the comfort of your own home
- Eliminate missed time from work and travel costs
ESMF New Construction Training includes:
- Video training modules (on-demand)
- Exam (80% passing score)
- Exam retakes are $50
- Certificate upon completion (must be RESNET certified professional to receive a certificate)