ENERGY STAR Multifamily New Construction Training is now available for certified HERS Raters, Rating Field Inspectors and Energy Modelers. This course may also be taken by other professionals looking to learn more about the program.
This is an exciting new opportunity to expand on current ENERGY STAR Version 3/3.1Training, or it may be taken as a stand-alone course.
Created by industry professionals with over 60 years of combined experience
Simply click the registration button below to register for the ENERGY STAR Multifamily New Construction Training online.
Once registered, students will receive an email with a link and log in information for access to the ENERGY STAR Multifamily New Construction training modules. It is recommended, but not required, that students finish all training modules within 1 month
Qualifies for educational credits
- 18 hours of RESNET Professional Development Hours
- 1 ICC Continuing Education Unit
- 2.86 BPI Continuing Education Units
Cost Effective - only $299:
- BER Rater members receive a $50 discount ($249)
- State-specific lesson $49/each or 3 for $99
- Train at your own pace from the comfort of your own home
- Eliminate missed time from work and travel costs
ESMF New Construction Training includes:
- Video training modules