HERS Rater Training and HERS Provisional Mentorship Registration Form Instructions
Please use the form below to register for HERS Rater Training.
- Enter the full name and email address of the student in the registration form.
- If student is not employed by a company, please enter student name.
- Select the correct training option under the Training Option drop down menu.
- HERS Rater Training Online Course
- HERS Rater Certification Mentorship (Provisional Rater Mentorship)
- HERS Rater Training + Certification
- HERS Rater Training + Certification + ESv3
- HERS Rater Training + Certification + ESv3 & ESMFNC
- Ensure all information is accurate before clicking Submit.
- Upon clicking submit, your request will be submitted to BER. If an invoice is requested, the invoice will be sent within 1 business day.
HERS Rater Training includes a six (6) month non-refundable, non-transferable license to the online training course.
Provisional HERS Rater Mentorship includes a six (6) month non-refundable, non-transferable license to online training materials necessary to submit all required probationary ratings.
Students who enroll in both the HERS Rater Training and the HERS Certification Mentorship will have a total of twelve (12) months to complete all components of the online training and probationary ratings.
Licenses are issued to individual students, intended for a single user and may not be shared with another user.
Training extensions are available to students who do not complete their training within the time frame allowed.
- Students are given the opportunity to extend their training period for an additional 6 months for $149.00. Extension invoices are automatically generated and sent via email up to 30 days preceding the training expiration date.
- If the invoice sent is not paid within 60 days, the student will no longer be able to extend current training and will be required to purchase the full training at a later date.